Thanks for clicking through, have you got something you'd like us to sell through the site? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Unlike many other marketplaces however, we won’t feature just anything. We're on a mission to compile a list of the most stylish, high quality home decor and lifestyle accessories being produced by ethical artisans and independent designers working in APAC. We're all about celebrating creativity, championing true craftsmanship, keeping timeless traditions alive, endorsing sustainable practices and fuelling the livelihoods of talented individuals and communities. As such, our shop is a curated collection only featuring products that have been personally handpicked by us, with selection based on just two questions - “Do we love it?" and “Has it been made with love?"
WHAT DO WE MEAN BY "DO WE LOVE IT?"
Simply put, is it something we would happily have in our own homes. We love great design and are suckers for aesthetic appeal but there's no set formula, we just know when we see something whether we love it or not, so please send us a photo or two, or a link to your website.
AND "HAS IT BEEN MADE WITH LOVE?"
We're fascinated by the story behind every product - we want to know about who made it and how it's made. Because we care deeply about doing right by people and planet and will only sell from ethical businesses who provide evidence of their sustainable practices. So whether you're a master craftsman or a budding artisan, please tell us your story, why you do what you do, as well as how you make your goods.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU AS A SELLER?
- Honest, up to date information about you, your company and your production methods.
- High quality photos of all products to be featured. If you have multiple shots of each product, we can feature up to 4 images.
- You must be able to honour all orders made through the site (please clarify if any production lead times and updates regarding availability of stock).
- You must be able to send your products to anywhere in the world and ensure timely despatch of your goods. (If you don't have an international shipping partner, we can help).
- You will take responsibility for the quality of the goods you send and accept returns as per our Returns policy.
- You agree to our Terms of Service.
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM US?
- We believe in building longterm partnerships, based on mutual respect and trust.
- Because we personally handpick every maker, you will only ever be featured alongside the best of the best.
- We're here to celebrate your efforts and promote your products through our website, our social media channels and marketing campaigns
- Each item featured in the shop will have a detailed description of what it is, how it is made and a section on you and your brand.
- All new additions to our collection will be posted under NEW ARRIVALS on the home page.
- We'd love to feature an article about you and your products, celebrating your creativity and approach to craftsmanship that will be posted on our blog and shared through our social media channels to raise additional awareness
- We handle all financial transactions with customers and take a % of each sale as commission (excluding delivery costs).
- We are always contactable. Whilst we don't yet have a call centre, if you drop us an email we'll get straight back to you, as soon as humanly possible.
If you're interested in working with us, please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you shortly.
To find out anything else or simply get in touch, please email us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Just Two Questions.